Multi-day wedding photography is getting more and more popular. I've covered several celebrations from a stunning retreat in Marrakesh, a colourful Sikh wedding celebration in London, to a chic weekend in the countryside.
Multi-day weddings are fantastic, the atmosphere on each day is exceptional and there's nothing better than arranging more time with the people you love the most. The experience tends to start on a Friday afternoon when people arrive full of excitement for the weekend along with the anticipation of meeting up with friends and family they haven’t seen for a while. Everyone is looking forward to this… not just the wedding couple.
Hiring a photographer for a multi-day wedding with family and friends is essential for capturing precious moments with a unique perspective, comprehensive coverage of candid and natural moments, and peace of mind. Planning and coordinating a multi-day wedding can be overwhelming, by having a professional photographer can alleviate the stress of ensuring that every moment is documented. My Muti-day wedding photography package is perfect should you have events before and after the wedding day. Each package will be tailored to your requirements, however the information below gives you a good idea on what's included for the Muti-day Wedding Package of £4,250;
- In-depth pre-wedding meeting to fully understand you and your wedding.
- Travel to any location (UK & Destination).
- Optional couple shoot the day before the wedding.
- Candid style photography for 3 hours of continuous coverage the day before the wedding. Great for rehearsals or bbq.
- 9 hours of continuous coverage on the wedding day.
- Second photographer from preparations until just after the first dance.
- 3 hours of continuous coverage the day after the wedding. Pool party, boat trip, you decide!
- High-resolution digital images edited in my signature style.
- Your wedding photography will be supplied with an online gallery and link, with free unlimited downloads for you, your family and guests (extra albums, printed artwork etc can also be purchased at this point).
Multi-day wedding experiences offer everyone the opportunity to strengthen relationships, enjoy a beautiful destination, and create unforgettable memories. So why not hire a photographer that guarantees all of these beautiful moments can be captured and cherished for a lifetime.